ΦPHI PUBLIC LAUNCH
HOW TO SWAP ΦPHI (ERC20) Using ΦDEX
Step By Step Tutorial
Screen Share Tutorial Video
ΦPHI (ETH) CONTRACT ADDRESS:
Go To PHI.Network
Refer to Screenshots below or the Video above for a screen share tutorial.
- On PHI.Network click the Menu in top right hand corner. (The 3 Vertical Bars)
- You will see Download Metamask Button In the Phi.Network Menu (Click that)
- Once On Metamask.io choose your device Chrome, Apple, Or Android.
- Download the Metamask to your device
- Install Metamask
Add ETH to metamask wallet
- Open Metamask Wallet
- Create New Wallet
- Click Buy Button
- Select How You Would like to purchase ETH
- Fill out purchase instructions
- Confirm the amount you would like to purchase
Go back to PHI.Network
- In The Top Bar of PHI.NETWORK You Will See the Button Add Phi to Wallet (Click That)
- Directions will be also listed at the bottom of the exchange after you click on Add PHI to wallet.
Import ΦPHI Token
- When pop up asks if you want to interact with this token address select import.
Connect wallet to metamask
- Select Wallet Connect
- Select Metamask
- Select Open
- On Metamask hit connect to uniswap
- Go Back to PHI.Network
Enter desired amount to exchange
- select ETH
- Then input the amount of ETH you would like to swap.
- If you want the most amount of PHI select max.
- Check(ETH Gas Price Tracker) Price For “UNISWAP Swap”(make sure leave enough ETH to Cover ETH Gas Cost.)
- Then select swap
- Confirm swap
- Go back to Metamask wallet
Confirm swap on metamask
- Back on metamask hit confirm
- Now go back to Phi.Network Swap Page.
- Hit Add PHI to Metamask Wallet
- If for what ever reason the PHI Swap page is refreshed
- Copy This Address: 0x2d55344bc1f72e0ccbee2d8d2eab503dedff67c8
- Go to Metamask wallet
- Select Add tokens
- Select Custom token Paste copied Address: 0x2d55344bc1f72e0ccbee2d8d2eab503dedff67c8
- Hit Add token in bottom right corner
- PHI Network (ERC20) Token is Now Added to your metamask Wallet.