The divine takes human form to fulfill a purpose. According to the Law of Purpose in Life , we all have a unique talent , and a unique way of expressing it. There is something we can do better than anyone else in the whole world. For every unique talent and every unique expression of that talent , there are also unique needs. When these needs are matched with the creative expression of our talent , that is the spark that creates affluence.
Expressing our unique talents to fulfill needs creates unlimited wealth and abundance.
A key thing to focus on is asking yourself how you can serve humanity and asking your self what your unique talents are. Because you have a unique talent that no one else has. and you have a special way of expressing that talent , and no one else has it.
Major Key Alert: Focus on what you are here to give.
There are 3 Components to the Law of Purpose in Life
- the first component says that each of us is here to discover our true Self is spiritual.
We are not human beings that have occasional spiritual experiences , we are spiritual beings that have occasional human experiences. Each of us is here to discover our higher self / spiritual self
2. the second component says that each of us is here to express our unique talents
We all have a talent that is so unique in it’s expression , so unique that there is nobody alive on this planet that has that talent , or that expression of that talent. This really means that there is one thing we all can do and one way of doing it that is better than anyone else on this entire planet. When we are doing this one thing , we lose track of time. When we are expressing that one unique talent in many cases , the expression of that talent takes us into timeless awareness.
3. the third component of the Law of Purpose in Life is service to humanity
We are to serve our fellow human beings and to ask ourselves the questions “How can I help all those that I come into contact with?” When we combine the ability to express our unique talent with service to humanity , then we make full use of this natural law. And when combined with the experience of our own spirituality , the field of pure potentiality , there is no possible way to not have access to unlimited abundance , because that’s the real way abundance is achieved.
This is not temporary abundance , it’s permanent , because of our unique talent , the way of expressing it , and our service and dedication to our fellow human beings. Which we discover through asking the question “How can I help?” instead of “What’s in it for me?”
Major Keys Alert:
The question “What’s in it for me?” is the internal dialogue of the ego
Asking “How can I help?” is the eternal dialogue of the spirit
In just shifting our internal dialogue from “What’s in it for me?” to “How can I help?” we automatically go beyond the ego , and into the domain of our spirit.
If we want to make maximum use of this Law to fulfill our dreams , then we have to make these make 3 commitments.
- I am going to seek my higher self , which is beyond my ego , through the practice of spiritual practice
- I am going to discover my unique talents , and finding my unique talents , I am going to enjoy my self , because the process of enjoyment comes when I go into timeless awareness / state of bliss
- I am going to use my unique talents to serve the needs of my fellow human beings , I will match those needs to my desire to help and serve others